Refresh Hygiene can provide a range of hand wash and alcohol-based hand sanitiser options for your workplace.
For a small monthly rental fee, we can take the hassle out of providing and maintaining these facilities by monitoring your supplies, topping up and maintaining equipment and dispensers so you never run out. We have a wide range of hand soap and sanitising options to meet your needs, including touch-free dispensers.
Good Hand Hygiene Can Help Mitigate Risks Around COVID-19 (Cornavirus).
A recent ABC News article titled “Hands are important in containing coronavirus and now is the time to start good hygiene habits” outlines how easily viruses can spread in the workplace and how good hand hygiene habits can make all the difference in terms of catching or spreading coranavirus.
Key Takeaways from the ABC News article:
- We touch our face an average 23 times per hour.
- Every time we touch our face, mouth or eyes we increase chance of infection from whatever is on our hands.
- The most critical time for washing hands at work is after sneezing or coughing and just before preparing/eating food.
- Washing hands with soap and running water is always the best option and where this is not practical, hand sanitiser with minimum 60% alcohol is sufficient to kill viruses present on hands (including coronavirus).
- Are you using a cloth/linen hand towel in your bathroom? You are providing the perfect breeding ground for bacteria and virus and you are inviting multiple users to share the same wet cloth. You should remove this risk by switching over to single use paper hand towel.
We Make Hand Hygiene Easy
We are here to help you with hand hygiene. We can provide hand sanitiser, hand soap dispensers and paper towel which are all of the essential elements for your hand hygiene program. The Refresh Hygiene team can easily incorporate these products into our regular service visits.